As a small family-run business, we are committed to keeping our doors open as usual. In addition, we want to assure you we take your and our health and well-being seriously.
To help do our part during the COVID-19 crisis, we want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to ensure you can continue to count on us for any plumbing needs:
- All our plumbers are double-vaccinated.
- All our plumbers wear masks during the duration of your job whilst they are indoors or in close proximity to you.
- As a maintenance plumbing company, proper hygiene is a daily concern. All our plumbers wash their hands regularly and after every job they attend.
- Our plumbers never offer to shake hands and always observe the recommended 1.5m “social distance” rule.
- As always, our plumbers thoroughly clean the work area after the job is completed.
- All our plumbers carry mobile EFTPOS machines and payment can be taken without the use of your card. Simply read off your credit card details and he will key in the necessary information.
- We would prefer payment by either credit card or EFTPOS in lieu of cash or cheques.
- We can send you a copy of your receipt via email if you would rather not have a paper invoice handed to you. Just provide your email address to the plumber and we will send out a copy straightaway.
- If there is anything else you would like any of our team to do to help with your safety, please let us know when you book in your job and will be happy to assist.